The Cigna TTK Lifestyle Protection–Critical Care is a specially designed Plan that not only assures you financial support in critical times but also gives you easy access to over 10,00,000 quality hospitals worldwide. The Plan offers you payment of the entire Sum Insured on first diagnosis of 30 major Critical Illnesses and procedures. With this Plan you also have the benefit of medical second opinion and access to our unique online wellness program.
Lifestyle Protection-Critical Care Plan :
- Covers 15 Critical Illnesses under Basic plan
- Covers 30 Critical Illnesses under Enhanced plan
- Wide range of Sum Insured options
- Medical Second Opinion from specialists
- Customized Online Wellness Programs
- Lump Sum or Staggered Claim Payout Options
A SHORT NOTE ON THIS PLAN
A life altering illness is something we do not think about and definitely do not plan ahead for. When such a situation arises, it can leave us feeling under-prepared and unsure.
Such events significantly impact your lifestyle. To help you tackle any such unforeseen situations with ease, Cigna TTK brings you Lifestyle Protection-Critical Care. It is a meticulously thought out plan that begins by helping you stay healthy, and covers you for the most unanticipated eventualities. What’s more, it even gives you an option to choose exactly how you would like your payout to be (lump sum or staggered).
Read on to find out a few important aspects of this plan.
- Sum insured : You will have options to choose a Sum Insured up to Rs 3 Crores*. Eligibility of Sum Insured will be determined based on your income, with the maximum being 10 times of annual income. For non-earning family members, the sum insured is limited to maximum 60% of the earning member for covering spouse. For a dependent child, parents, in-laws and siblings, it’s 30% of earning member’s sum insured
- Entry age & renewal: To enroll in this plan, you must be in the age group of 18 to 65 years. You can renew this plan for lifetime, which ensures that you continue to be insured even at higher ages.
- Requirement of medical tests: Will be determined based on your age, plan, sum insured and medical history.
- Deciding the premium: The premium will depend on the plan, sum insured and policy tenure along with your age, gender and health status. You have an option to avail an annual premium instalment for 2 and 3 years policy.
- Policy period: You may choose between a 1, 2 or 3 years policy period.
- Cover Type: The policy can be purchased on an individual & family basis.
- Relationships Covered: This policy will cover self, spouse, dependent parents and dependent parents in laws in addition to dependent children, dependent grandchildren and dependent siblings up to the age of 25 years
- Family discount: There will be a 10% discount on the premium amount for enrolling more than 2 family members under the same policy.
- Long Term discount: There will be a 7.5% discount on selecting 2 years and 10% discount on selecting 3 years on a single premium policy
- Claims Payout Options: You can select between two claim payout options:
- Lump Sum Payout – Under this, the full sum insured will be paid upon diagnosis of the covered critical illness
- Staggered Payout – On occurrence of a Critical Illness, 25% of the sum insured will be paid as lump sum. The remaining 75% and additional 10% of sum insured will be paid in 60 equated monthly installments. You also have the flexibility to opt for a lump sum payout at the time of claim settlement, if you so desire.
* Sum Insured above Rs. 3 Crores will be considered on case to case basis.
Critical Illnesses Covered:
Our Lifestyle Protection-Critical Care covers upto 30 critical illnesses. Basic Plan covers first 15 and Enhanced Plan covers all 30 Critical Illnesses.
1. Cancer of specific severity
2. First Heart Attack – of Specific Severity
3. Open Chest CABG
4. Open Heart Replacement or Repair of Heart Valves
5. Coma of Specified Severity
6. Kidney Failure Requiring Regular Dialysis
7. Stroke Resulting in Permanent Symptoms
8. Major Organ / Bone Marrow Transplant
9. Permanent Paralysis of Limbs
10. Motor Neurone Disease with Permanent Symptoms
11. Multiple Sclerosis with Persisting Symptoms
12. Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
13. Aorta Graft Surgery
14. Loss of Hearing
15. Loss of Sight
16. Coronary Artery Disease
17. Aplastic Anaemia
18. End Stage Lung Disease
19. End Stage Liver Failure
20. Major Burns
21. Fulminant Hepatitis
22. Alzheimer’s Disease
23. Bacterial Meningitis
24. Benign Brain Tumor
25. Apallic Syndrome
26. Parkinsons Disease
27. Medullary Cystic Disease
28. Muscular Dystrophy
29. Loss of Speech
30. Systemic Lupus Erythematous